Suite 1330 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 746-7427 (p) (314) 746-8739 (f)
William S. Witzofsky
Senior Vice President
Bill joined CFB® in 1997. He is responsible for the coordination and oversight of investment due diligence, acquisition financing, and monitoring of the investment companies within CFB®’s portfolio. Bill also oversees CFB®’s financial reporting requirements to its investment partners and the SBA as well as plays a large role in CFB®’s fund development, formation, and legal structuring. Prior to joining CFB®, Mr. Witzofsky spent eleven years in the commercial finance industry with the following financial institutions: Landmark Commercial Corporation, Norwest Business Credit, Inc., Boatmen’s Bank of St. Louis, and Deutsche Financial Services. Bill began his career as a corporate accountant for Save-A-Lot Foods, Ltd.
Bill administers CFB®’s relationship with the following portfolio companies:
- AirWorx Construction Equipment & Supply, LLC
- Arrow Material Handling Products
- Brunk Corporation
- Custom Marketing Co., LLC
- Legacy Technologies, Inc.
- Perennial Energy, Inc.
- Sun Graphics, LLC
- Vanguard Graphics International, LLC
- Winco Mfg., LLC
- BS, Business Administration - Accounting, University of Missouri, St. Louis, MO
- Commercial Finance Association, Past Member
- Financial Executives International, Strategic Partner Program, Chair – St. Louis Chapter