A Quick Look at Capital For Business® (CFB)
Capital For Business® (CFB) is a middle market industrial growth investment firm committed to providing capital to middle-market manufacturing and value-added industrial services companies.
With nearly 100 years of collective experience providing board level guidance to middle market companies, the CFB team has the resources and experience to identify growth opportunities and facilitate operational improvements.
Meet our team
The CFB Difference
Midwest Values, National Reach
We emphasize straightforward, honest collaboration and partnership with our management teams.
Unique Capital Structure
Our unique capital structure includes both subordinated debt and equity. We want our management teams to invest in their company and their future. We offer management teams the opportunity to invest alongside us, earning current returns in addition to upside equity.
CFB does not run companies day to day. Instead, we earn trust by partnering with management teams, providing board-level guidance and the resources our management teams need to succeed.
We take pride in following through on our promises, from responsive and straightforward feedback to standing behind our proposals in order to deliver the highest certainty to close.
CFB invests in middle-market manufacturing and value-added industrial services companies. Our companies generally have strong management teams, niche market leadership and high potential for growth through product development, optimizing business development, capacity expansion and acquisitions.
- $10 – 100 million in revenues for platform companies
- $2 – 7 million in EBITDA for platform companies
- No minimum for add-on acquisitions
- Proven management
- Proven cash flow
- Opportunities to deploy capital
- Defensible market position
- Scalable business platform
- Growing niche
- Family and entrepreneur-owned transitions
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyouts
- Spin outs from larger entities
- Independent sponsor transactions
- Subordinated debt
- Common stock
- Sale to management
- Sale to strategic or financial acquirer
- We do not invest in companies outside of manufacturing and value-added industrial services, start-ups, turnarounds, unproven technologies, real estate or financial institutions.